Thursday, February 25, 2010

Countdown

I feel like the next 5 Months, 3 Weeks, & 3 Days are going to take FOREVER to get here!

But actually when you think about it...We have already been engaged for 4 Months, 2 Weeks, & 1 day...And that has flown by! So if the 138 days of being engaged have gone by so fast...Then maybe the next 177 days (which is only 39 days more) until the wedding will go by fast too!

I am so excited for the wedding to finally get here!

However, I will miss having a fiance. Hehe

But I bet having a husband will be great too! :)

2 comments:

  1. The time does fly by! I've been engaged for over a year and have no idea where the time has gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sometimes I wish I had a longer engagement...And sometimes I'm glad it was under a year. LOL

    ReplyDelete