Monday, July 19, 2010

INVITATIONS!

Now that all of the invitations have been mailed and received by all of our guests...I can finally post an entry showing what they look like! I didn't want to do it prior to mailing them out, because I didn't want to ruin the surprise.


Front of the Invitation:


Back of the Invitation:



Front of the Response Card (Except this photo shows the wrong RSVP Date):



Back Left of the Response Card:






Awesome, right? :)

Not everyone was able to tell that it is Jon and I in the photo.



So our original estimate was that 150 people will come to the wedding.
We ended up inviting more people than originally planned...And wayyy more people than we budgeted for.
Unfortunately we actually didn't even invite everyone on our Ultimate Guest List.


The totals so far are:

People Invited: 290

People Responded "Yes": 88

People Responded "No": 48

People Haven't Said Anything Yet: 154

So we are still waiting on 78 of 143 Response cards to come back.

The RSVP deadline date isn't for another 12 days...But I'm impatient. I like to be prepared and organized...And the sooner I get a total head count, the sooner I can work on various odds and ends and details.

Also, I act like it is Christmas every day when I go to the mailbox to see if we get RSVP cards or not...And then if we do it's like I'm a little kid opening the present and wondering 'is it a good present or not?' when I look to see what people respond with.

Yes, I am an uber dork. But I've come to accept that. So, it's all good.


I just cannot get over how fast time is just flying by!
I know plenty of people have told me how fast it will come and go...But JEEZ!

I mean, we have already been engaged for 282 days...And only have 33 days of being engaged left!!
Not to mention that we have already been dating for 1,135 days.

HOLY CANOLLI!! Seriously, feels like just yesterday we met...

WOW!

When we first got engaged and then picked a date it felt like forever away. And I was glad we only picked a year of being engaged as opposed to two years like we were contemplating...Because that would really have felt like forever away. But now it would only be like a year away. We would have more time to plan, and most importantly to save money.
But I am also glad that we are only 1 Month and 2 Days away...Because I am just soooo excited!!

OK, I'll stop rambling now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment