Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weather Freak Out!!

I mentioned this I think back in October or November...But the Farmer's Almanac still predicts crappy weather for my wedding day! :(

I don't know how the Farmer's Almanac works though...I don't know if they make it like a year in advance and never change it. So I have been going back and checking on it, but maybe it never changes.


Either way, here is a screen shot I just took off their website:


(If you click on it, it gets larger and is much more readable)

So yeah...It says, "Aug 21-25: Heavy rain, chilly"


So not ideal wedding weather! :(

I know they say that rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck...But, ugh. Not what I want.
Well, I want the luck of course...But not the cold heavy rain.

Of course today's weather is 92*F right now, with a Real Feel of 96*F.

So if I could have some kind of happy medium between the two, I would be really happy! :)


Only 46 days left to go!


2 comments:

  1. Let's prove the almanac WRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go by the Farmer's Almanac. Rather, I like using www.weather.com. They even have a wedding planner on there that shows you what the temp and weather and sunrise/sunset were for the past 3 years on your wedding day.

    I was stalking weather.com for the weeks and days up to our wedding. And just so you know, as I stalked it, it would change hourly! Like seriously...no one can predict the weather. So hope for the best and plan for the worst and I promise it will all work out :)

    ReplyDelete