Sunday, June 27, 2010

Additional Favors

Some days I am having the hardest time letting go of wedding things we can't afford.
To stick to our budget I have given up a lot of things that I would love to have for our wedding.
Don't get me wrong, I love the things we are having and I am very excited for our wedding!

But if money was no option, I could think of a million more things I would buy.

For example, no matter how much I talk myself out of it, I keep coming back to wanting a Candy/Dessert Station.

I have even tried to figure out a cheaper way around it, by incorporating an additional favor that has candy in it...Instead of a full out Candy Buffet.

But come on, how cute would a table full of just hot pink, black, and white candies look?!


I even found this poem for if I decide on having Jordan Almonds:

"Five sugared almond for each guest to eat: that symbolizes that life is both bitter and sweet: five wishes for the new husband and wife: health, wealth, happiness, children and long life.""



I found a lot of cute pink, white, and black individual candies that would make up an adorable buffet table. I also found several mixed pink and white candies...And even some pink, black, and white candies all in one!
I cannot post pictures of all of the individual candies I found, so here are just some candy buffet photos:


Pink Candy Buffet




Black & White Candy Buffet




Hot Pink & Black Candy Buffet


I am also still addicted to the idea of having pretzels dipped in dark chocolate, white chocolate, and pink sprinkles...And then attaching a note that says "Thank you for helping us Tie The Knot!"


I guess that's pretty much it for now.

Just 55 Days to go! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate! I would totally incorporate a candy buffet if I could just spend away. But our buffet includes a dessert section so I am sticking with that.

    ReplyDelete