Friday, June 11, 2010

More Bridesmaid Hairstyles

Someone mentioned that if my bridesmaid's have complete up-dos with their backless dresses, than it will make their shoulders look wider or their backs fatter or something.

So I was wondering if there is some style out there is like like a half up/half down style...Where the 'up' part is a french twist and then the 'down' part is just like pretty curls or something.

So I turned to Google Images...And here are some more possible Bridesmaid Hairstyles...



Not quite what I had in mind, but very BEAUTIFUL!



Not really pretty...But more like what I am talking about.



Of course I just realized that maybe I need to pick out my hairstyle first...So they can compliment it, or maybe they are supposed to match me, or maybe they are supposed to be total opposite style of me. I have no idea.


And Google kind of let me down today. I cannot really find what I am looking for, so I will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment