Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bridal Hair

My Bridal Shower on Saturday came and went. It was great, but it just went by way too fast. Now I am sad that it is over.

I will try to make time to post some pictures from it later.

Today we are 73 Days away from the wedding.
Two Months & 1 Week Away.
10 Weeks & 4 Days Away.
No matter how you count down, it is coming fast!!

My biggest stressor lately has been wondering if we will be able to pay for the wedding without going in the poor house or not. Our original budget did not have buying a house in mind. I have done everything I can to find the best deals on things, and save the most money.
But I am still quite stressed and nervous.


So today I am spending my lunch break looking up possible Bridal Up-Dos.
I am still kinda against the idea of having all of my hair up, despite the fact that is the only way to show off my decorative halter strap.
I also keep forgetting to take my tiara into account with the style. Lately I have been wanting a pretty white and diamond flower for my hair...But I am sure that with a tiara that would look way overdone. So I am nixing the flower idea. I just loved how great the pink flower looked in my hair at my Bridal Shower. Maybe I'll have my bridesmaids wear pink flowers in their hair.

I also have yet to decide how I am wearing my veils. For the ceremony I have a long cathedral veil and a second shorter veil. The double-veil looks awesome. I haven't decided if I am wearing it over my face or not. I think that even if I don't wear it over my face, I still want it to be traditional and start at the top of my head...As opposed to most girls lately starting it at the back, under the up-do. And then I was planning on just wearing the shorter veil for the the beginning of the reception, and then going veil-less for the rest of the reception.

So just some more stuff for me to stress over and have to figure out.









Anddddd my lunch break is over.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment