Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bridesmaid's Hair

Today's Lunch Break brought to you by Bridesmaid's Hairstyles.
Enjoy!


So I was thinking that my Bridesmaids should have classy up-dos to go with their elegant gowns, and with a splash of pink to match their sash and shoes.
So maybe something like a Hot Pink French Twist?



Oh wait, no....I meant a French twist with a hot pink flower.


So as I said, I was thinking of using any pretty pink flower that would match the theme.
But then I got to thinking that maybe they should specifically use a pink stargazer lily. Since that is what their bouquets are going to consist of.


The basic idea.






A different idea...Several small flowers instead of one big one.


Maybe my Maid of Honor should have white flowers to match her white sash, and only the bridesmaids have pink flowers to match their pink sash...Or is that too bridal?


No comments:

Post a Comment