Monday, December 21, 2009

Freaking Out!

I took a little break from Wedding planning the last couple of weeks...I needed to focus on me...And get ready for Christmas.
I actually enjoyed the time off...Which is VERY un-Christinalike of me!!


All day I was excited that there are only 8 months left until the Wedding.
Until it just hit me...And now I am freaking out.
So it just hit me that starting tomorrow there are less than 8 months until the Wedding...So now I am freaking out that with only 7 months and change left to go, I am quite behind!! :(


How can I, the Queen of Wedding Planning, be so behind in planning my own Wedding?!


I don't have any Save-The-Dates, Invitations, or Favors picked out.

I don't have a photographer, a videographer, a baker, a florist, a DJ, a limo, a tuxedo place...

*Sighs*

2 comments:

  1. It'll get done. Just breathe and tackle one thing at a time. Always be making a phone call or trying to visit a vendor and before you know it, you'll have lots checked off your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to tackle everything at once especially around the holidays. You'll get back on track in January!

    ReplyDelete