Saturday, November 14, 2009

David's Bridal Dresses for me

I have an appointment set for Saturday, November 21st with David's Bridal in Albany (2 hours away)
Now I am getting nervous that I am not going to be able to find a dress for myself that I will fall in Love with.
Granted last weekend was the only time I ever tried any dresses on...And I totally tried less than 10 dresses on.

I know I want lots of bling on my dress...Nothing overwhelming of course. But I totally want to sparkle on top and bottom and the train...I do want a decently long train.
It would also be awesome if it could have a corset tie in the back.

The mermaid and fit to flair look good on me, but I don't feel like a bride in them...So I am thinking I need more of an A-Line or ball gown type dress.

I am not against going away from strapless gowns...I planed on trying on a halter but just seemed to only try on strapless and just one with slight straps.

Oh and for some odd reason I realllyyyy dislike buttons on the back...Especially going down through the train.


So since I am home sick in bed all day, and can't go out and do any wedding things anyway...I have been glued to David's Bridal's website, trying to find a dress I like.

So here are a couple of dresses from David's Bridal that I like...But I obviously don't know how they will look on me without trying them on:




Strapless Satin Ballgown


I don't always like all those pick-ups.



Draped Satin Bodice
The only problem is that I can't see what the bottom front looks like...I tried on a gorgeous dress last weekend that I would have loved but there was no design or anything on the front bottom...And they said they couldn't add anything to it. Thus I discovered that it was too plain for me.




Tulle over satin ballgown


I can't tell if it sparkles enough or not.




Satin Corset Ball Gown

I can't tell if it sparkles enough and if the train is long enough...But it ties in the back! :)



Satin halter A-line gown

I don't know if it sparkles, but I enjoy the lace.



Satin A-Line with Beaded Lace Corset

Looks good from the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment