Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Searching for bargains...

I had the idea that maybe I should look for random items on sale, that could maybe be put together for centerpieces...Instead of just looking at the traditional 'wedding centerpiece' places.
I especially thought if I got some ideas now, then I could do some Black Friday shopping in a few weeks for some really good deals.

Here are some random (and not at all any of my original centerpiece ideas) items that I have come across so far:


Despite this not being my exact pattern, if these came in white with the design in black, instead of gold and brown, I would so totally consider using them.
If anyone is interested, Kohl's currently has the 4" candle on sale from $9.99 to $4.99, and the 6" candle on sale from $12.99 to $6.49
OK so this is red, not pink...But I still think the set is really adorable.
Plus I have always loved the whole "All because two people fell in Love" quote.
Kohl's currently has this set on sale for $12.49 from $24.99


OK So these (for the same sales price as the previous similar set) are less weddingy, but still cute...Have the word "Love"...AND are the correct black and white colors. :)


"Always Kiss Me Good Night" On sale for only $4.95 from $7.95!!
Another quote that I have always loved seeing on decor...And this one is actually an inside joke between Jon and myself.
Maybe I can make some kind of sign for decoration using my fabric for the background, and hot pink letters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment