Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WEDDING!!

Maybe one of these days I will sit and post about about all of the trials and tribulations that went in to Jon and I picking our wedding venue and ceremony sites.

But for now I will just say that we finally decided on the venue that we fell in love with on one of our appointments a few weeks ago. It is perfect. And the date we liked best from what they had available is August 21, 2010.

I called the Church and booked us for a ceremony on that day as well.
We decided on 5pm...But maybe we should change it to earlier...We haven't decided on the time the reception will start yet.
We bring our deposit to the reception venue on Saturday.

So there it is.

Jon and I will be getting married on August, 21, 2010.

Our first biggest and hardest wedding decision done and out of the way.

I must admit that I feel like a huge weight has been lifted...But I am sure it will soon be replaced by some new stressful wedding decision.

And now the countdown begins.

Only 291 days to go! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wedding day! How exciting! Once you have a venue and church the rest is less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)


    PS I love your engagement pictures! I wish I could get some done.

    ReplyDelete