Saturday, January 23, 2010

Umbrellas & Parasols

I have been planning on paying to book an indoor photography site for us to get our photographs done in between the Ceremony & the Reception.
This way we will be all set if it rains.
There are free sites available for indoor photography...But they are first come, first serve. And I am finding that my wedding date is very popular...So I feel like if I have a booked reservation I will be much more calm and less stressed the day of. I like being able to stick to a schedule and being on time.


However, a couple of outdoor rainy pictures might be OK, too.


The girls will need cute hot pink umbrellas though:


Cute, right? ;) I thought that the heart was an appropriate wedding touch.



Or a damask umbrella:




Just pretend that umbrella has pink trim instead of red...And that it isn't made for a baby stroller...



I know they say that rain on your wedding day is good luck...But I'd prefer a sunny wedding day...Hopefully with luck, too!


So we can always do happy outdoor sunny parasol photos. :)



And the girls can each have a hot pink parasol!! :)




Of course this black & white LOVE parasol is to die for!


As is this Just Married Parasol!



According to the three (yes, THREE!) different 2010 Farmer's Almanacs that I bought...It is going to rain on my wedding day.

But really only time will tell...So we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. i love the umbrellas. Can you please tell me where you got the love and just married umbrellas? I cant find it anywhere. Thanks
    prasheela.pillai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete