Monday, January 25, 2010

2 More Vendors Down...

I kept wishing that I could stay home from work so I can do a lot of wedding planning.

Well I half got my wish. I caught the stomach bug and was home from work Thursday and Friday.
But I was so sick that I really couldn't do any planning. :(

We also had to cancel a cake tasting appointment we had on Saturday...We said we would call back and reschedule. But I don't know if I will or not because we have an appointment with a different baker tonight, and if we book them we obviously don't need to reschedule with the other one.

My first day out of the house was on Sunday for a big Bridal Show. We booked my limo photo booth at the show yesterday! YAY! :)


Now we just have that cake appointment tonight, a florist appointment on February 6th and an Invitation appointment on February 13th...

I think once we book those three we are pretty much done with vendors, right?

Unless there are some others I forgot about...


I think we are coming along nicely with our planning.


Only 208 days to go!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment