Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Nightmares

Are wedding nightmares normal for a Bride-To-Be?

Lately, I have legit been having several random nightmares every night about my wedding.

In no particular order, here are some of the ones that I can remember:

  1. My Engagement Ring was stolen. The End.
  2. My Engagement Ring was stolen, but this time I got it back...And all but the center diamond (which is the largest out of all of the diamonds) were missing...And the ring looked like someone tried to weld it or something so you couldn't tell that 2 big diamonds and 8 little diamonds were missing from it. (Why didn't the thief take the biggest diamond, too? LOL)
  3. My Mom and I checked out the Reception Hall the morning of the wedding (which looked nothing like my real-life reception hall) and the paint was falling off the walls and it just looked like total crap.
  4. My reception centerpieces were all wrong.
  5. My color scheme at the reception somehow became red and black instead of pink and black. (I know red is close to pink...But still not what I want!)
  6. I am about to walk down the aisle when I realize I forgot to get my hair done. (LMAO!)
  7. The dream started at the reception and no one could find Jon. The ceremony wasn't shown in my dream, but everyone kept saying that they hadn't seen him since our "I Dos". (Which when you think about it, it means we DID get married...So he didn't stand me up or anything! In real life, he keeps saying "Just give me the date and time and I'll be at the Church" So, maybe he thought his part of the wedding was done at that point? Haha) But as the dream progressed we couldn't find him for 3 days...(And then I woke up, so I don't know what ended up happening.)
  8. I am really, really FAT at my wedding...I look bad and so does my dress!! (Ugh! Talk about a nightmare!)

I know I have had a lot more wedding disaster dreams...I just can't think of any others right now.
Jon says I just keep thinking about what I have been worrying about and stressing over.


All I know is that we are 227 days away from the wedding, and I reallyyyy have a ton left to do! No exaggeration!!

I am going to a Bridal Show Friday Night and another Bridal Show Sunday Afternoon...So hopefully those will help me out.
However, I have been to so many shows, I have probably seen pretty much every vendor out there...So now I just have to pick who I like the best, and compare their prices as well.

AHHHHHH!!! SO MUCH TO DO!!

Wedding planning was way more fun and way less stressful before I was officially engaged! Ha


1 comment:

  1. Wow girl...you need to relax! Yes, they are totally normal for sure. I had a nightmare about my wedding several months ago. But that was the only one I've had in my 13 months of engagement...and I only have 100 days until the wedding! :) I have definitely had times where I've been kept up thinking about wedding plans though. In those moments, I literally 'talk myself' into changing my thoughts to something else. Hopefully that'll stop soon...even though some are funny, I wouldn't want to be having that many wedding related nightmares :)

    ReplyDelete