Thursday, May 13, 2010

*~*~*100 MORE DAYS*~*~*

Today marks exactly 100 days left until I get to marry my Best Friend!! :)


It occurred to me today that back at the beginning of the engagement (exactly 7 Months & 3 days ago) I was all about the DYI projects and doing everything I can to save money. And now, I am still all about trying to save money, but a little less DYI and a little more just wanting to pay someone to get it all done.
I am still going to have friends and family help make me the reception table squares, instead of just ordering them on Etsy or somewhere. But there are a few other things here and there that I was all about wanting to make myself, that now I just want it done and it will be easier to pay someone else to do it for me.
I mean, depending on the particular project...Because I LOVE crafts! So if it is something that I will sit and have fun making, then I'll do it. But if it just going to stress me out, I really need to start taking care of myself better...So if paying someone to make my ceremony programs (for example) so I don't have to stress out doing it, I might just go ahead and spend the extra money to calm down and know that it is taken care of and one less thing for me to worry about.


1 comment: