Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are now 102 days away from the wedding. And needless to say, I am in panic mode.
Yes, I am very excited.

Our invitations came in on Friday, and they rock! I want to post pictures of them here, but I also don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone who will be receiving one in the mail.


There are a lot of little details that are still left to take care of.

And some of them are things I thought I had taken care of a long time ago...Like even before we were officially engaged.
Such as how I want to wear my hair. Or what shoes I will want to wear. Or what kind of flowers I want the baker to make out of gum-paste to top off our wedding cake with.

Now I am starting to freak out that I cannot make any decisions.

And I have been stressing myself and running myself down so much that I keep getting sick.

At least we are pretty situated with out new house. We are moved in, just have a bit of unpacking and organizing left to do. But at least that is one huge thing that I can stop worrying about right now.

1 comment:

  1. Bet you are glad the move is over! Hope you post some pics of the house!

    ReplyDelete