Sunday, May 23, 2010

~*~*90 Days Away*~*~

I had some major wedding accomplishments this weekend.
Well, maybe not major...But any wedding planning accomplishments make me happy. :)

I picked out my bridesmaid's shoes. All along I had been looking at different shops that could dye a shoe the closest to Watermelon as possible. And then I was going to let my girls pick whatever style they wanted, as long as they all got them the same color.
But short of David's Bridal itself, I was not having any luck finding a color close enough.

I was not panicking that I could not find the exact same color...Because the dress is black, not pink...So the shoes just had to look very close (but not necessarily exact) to the sash.
Except my Maid of Honor is getting pink, even though her sash is white. I just wasn't feeling her having white shoes. And black would be too dark with a black dress, in August...And she could have done silver, but she wanted pink like the other girls, and that was more than fine with me. But by coincidence, the pink shoe I picked out does actually come in silver too...So Nicole could have stood out as Maid of Honor and still matched the other girls if she wanted to. Of course, their gowns are long, so no one is really even going to notice their shoes.

Of course, I'll make sure to do a shoe shot of us all. :)

So here it is:



I think it is a perfect compromise for every girl. Since some girls are tall, some are short, some wanted a flat shoe, some wanted a high heel. This is like a 2 1/2 inch heel. And it is a wide heel. So I think it is a perfect in between shoe for everyone.

Oh and because I have an obsession with the color pink and with shoes...I totally bought a pair of these shoes for myself, just because they are so damn cute! :) (And on sale! Yay!)
I thought about wearing them for my wedding...But I am still holding out for these:




More than likely if I got these shoes I would keep them white...But they are dyeable...So I could get them hot pink. :)



Also, I finally got a dress that I LOVE for my Bridal Shower...And it was on sale! It was actually the only dress left at the store...So the size is kinda too big on me. So my Gramma is going to have to take it in a bit. BUT the best part is, it totallyyyyy goes great with those pink 'bridesmaids' shoes. So now I have an excuse to wear my new pink shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment