Friday, May 28, 2010

Flower Girl Dress...

To be perfectly honest, I have not looked at the flower girl dress since it came in and I freaked out.

I kept thinking that it wasn't that bad...And that everything was going to be fine.
But now that I am looking at it again, I am freaking out again. It really is very long and so not the right color pink.
Maybe I should just sell it and try to get her a new dress. Of course now we are running out of time to get her a new dress.

After work tonight, Jon and I are taking the 2 1/2 hour drive to visit the flower girl and have her try this dress on.
Please pray with me that it will work out! I am uber nervous about it! :-\


I just took these photos of it with my phone...The color looks a little more washed out in the photo than it does in reality.

So here is the dress:
Looking all huge. I mean seriously, what two year old is going to fit in that?!
Let's see, by the day of the wedding, Emma will be 33 Months old. So she will be 2 Years and 3/4s old. She is of normal height and weight of a child that age. So I really don't see how she is going to fit in this dress. OMG She is totally going to be swimming in it! :(

Anddddd to make matters worse, I bring you the second photo:


Despite how washed out the coloring looks from the camera phone, you can clearly see the color swatch I am holding is a different color from the color of the dress. The swatch is the color of the bridesmaid's sashes...And the color that this dress was supposed to be.

Ugh. I can't look at this anymore.

I thought I was past this, but now I just want to scream and cry again...

No comments:

Post a Comment