Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shoes

So as we all know, I have been dying to wear hot pink shoes for my wedding. However, I am having the HARDEST time finding any shoes that I like. I have gone to a lot of stores and have spent countless hours searching online.

So I am starting to wonder if I should just go back traditional white.

It is hard to find the perfect shoe for me.
A few things to consider:
1) I have very weak ankles, so I can't wear stiletto heels, I am best with thick heels or wedges. 2) 2) On flat feet Jon is only like 3 or 4 inches taller than me, so I don't want to get heels that as so big that I'm taller than him.
3) My dress is pretty damn near impossible to shorten, due to all of the details throughout the entire dress. Also, the dress is actually a petite size, so if I get a shoe with around a 3 inch or so heel, the dress won't need to be shorted. (I have to double check on the exact measurement)


Some shoes I just came across:



Bling!




More Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment