Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This & That

I decided I am stressing so much that wedding planning is no longer fun. So I am going to go back to just looking up cute random wedding things, like back in the day when this was still stress-free and fun.




I am pretty positive that I need to order that garter set!!


That one is cute too because the 'B' in the photo can be customized to an 'H' in my case...Or 'August 21, 2010' or something. So that's cute and I like the personalization.




Another cute set. I am very specific about the pattern being black with a white background...There are a lot with black background and white pattern.



Of course I can always forget the damask theme and just go with black and pink.

Or I can always try to find one that is just solid hot pink.


More random cute stuff:


How cute is this luggage tag? Hehe


Oh, also, I went to 552 different stores over the weekend to look for bridal shoes. And I think I found the ones I want:


I am pretty much in Love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment