Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 Days! :)

So I was wrong. Even though I count today as only 10 days left until the wedding...Forecasts still consider it 11 days away. So I won't be able to use any other weather websites to check out the 21st, until tomorrow.

But back to Accu, the weather forecast changed again. hahaa Yes, I am well aware that it is going to change a million times from now to then. lol But I am trying to get a good idea so I know if I should pay and book The Stanley Theater for indoor photos.
I'm just afraid to shell out the $150 to get photos done there, and then the weather ends up being gorgeous out and I want outdoor photos. LOL Such a problem. Because we found free outdoor photo locations. And free is better. lol
So yeahhhhh.

New forecast:
Thunderstorm Probability went from 60% to 0% Haha Yay!




Anddddd the first 2 days of Mexico don't look so great...





Walking down the aisle in just 10 more daysssssss!!

And leaving for Mexico in just 12 days!!!

HOLY COW!

Unbelievable!

2 comments:

  1. So so close! Try not to think about the weather too much. Your day will still be beautiful no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Haha I can ONLY think about the damn weather! I'm insane. lol

    ReplyDelete