Monday, August 9, 2010

12 Days Away...

Yeah, I have NO IDEA how we only have 12 days left until we are getting married!! It felt like just yesterday we just got engaged! Actually, tomorrow is exactly 10 months since we got engaged!! It all went by so crazy fast!!


So on Saturday I ended up going to get the facial done at the spa. I was super nervous about it. Because I have really sensitive skin, and I heard it can make you red and blotchy and break out more.

It lasted 45 minutes long and here is the description of the Spa Facial that I ended up getting:

"Includes a facial cleanser, facial exfoliation, and facial mud masque that stays on and dries for 7-10 minutes, facial toner, and facial moisturizer...Plus the addition of a face, neck, and scalp massage and steamed towel treatment."


And holy cow! I can't tell you how relaxing it was. I'm really glad I got it! I loveeeddddd the scalp massage!! I just wished it lasted longer. LOL the 45 minutes just flew by! It was so nice to finally relax and do something for myself for a change!
I think my skin is glowing. But I also think that I am starting to breakout more...Which could also be from all the stress. Sooooo I dunno.

My cousin had wanted me to have a blackhead removal added to the facial, but they didn't have enough time to do it. So hopefully that's ok. :) The lady said my skin was pretty clear, so it's probably fine that I didn't get it done. Sooooo yeah.



Let's see...What else to talk about?

Oh, I tried my dress on again last night...The first time since Thursday Night's fiasco. And for some strange reason, it fits a lot better than it did on Thursday Night! No idea why, but I'm ecstatic! I'm still going to bring it back to the seamstress tomorrow morning to make sure everything is perfect with it...But I am a lot happier right now at least. :)



And the only other thing I can think to talk about is weather. I really wanted to order the cute parasols for photos...But I was so sure that it was going to rain that I didn't think that rice paper was a good prop to hold up. SO then I started looking for cute umbrellas, but I haven't found anything yet that I love...Or that I could afford for the whole wedding party.



Look at the forecast I just got from accuweather's website!!



Doesn't look that bad! :)

I mean it still says like possible rain. But still way better than the "Heavy Rain and Chilly" that the Farmer's Almanac says!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment