Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stalking...




Haha I am back on Accu's site...And the forecast changed again (surprise, surprise).
And it still says a Morning Thunderstorm for the 21st...But now the Hi is 79* and Partly Cloudy (Real Feel 85*) and a Lo of 54* and Cloudy...So "Partly Cloudy" is better than "Showers"

BUT the Thunderstorm Probability is now up to 60% :(

But on the other hand, the hours of rain and precipitation went down from 2 hours to 1 hour.


Haha I have a feeling I will be stalking the weather forecast for the next 255 hours. :)


So Jon and I met with our Photographer tonight. And we went over all of the photography and videography details. And we planned places for photos if the weather is nice...And are still kinda undecided about where to do photos if the weather is crappy.

I am going to wait until next week's forecast to make my final photo location decision.


I have quite a few things left to do...But I have a headache, and I need sleep. So I'm calling it quits for tonight I guess.

2 comments:

  1. the weather will probably change like 100 more times before your big day... as long as you have a backup just in case you'll be fine. and... No matter what happens with the weather it's going to be the best and most wonderful day of your life!

    ReplyDelete