Tuesday, August 10, 2010

11 More Days...

Today marks exactly 38 Months that Jon and I have been dating.
It also marks exactly 10 Months that Jon and I have been engaged.

I know I sound like a broken record...But I just cannot believe how fast time flies!

In exactly 2 weeks Jon and I will be waking up in Mexico as husband and wife. Holy cow!!

Just 1 more week and 4 more days and about 3 hours until I walk down the aisle and marry my Best Friend!

And then I can finally eat again! Haha

Oh that reminds me, I had my emergency dress fitting appointment this morning. My seamstress is confident that she will be able to fix it and take it in to fit me better. She thinks she can be done with it by tonight or tomorrow. Which is absolutely awesome. I was hoping to have it back by Saturday so I can put it on after my second hair trial. So it definitely looks like that will happen for me.


So of course with yesterday's "Partly Sunny" wedding weather forecast, I have been looking up beautiful outdoor locations for our photos.
And now today's forecast says "Showers".
So now I'm back to looking up indoor locations for our photos.
Ugh.

For now, Accuweater is the only weather site I can find for 15-day weather forecasts...There are a couple I can start checking tomorrow for the '10 day forecast'. But obviously, the closer to the event, the more accurate the weather prediction will be. But equally as obvious, I am far too impatient to wait that long without trying to check up on it. :)

So today's prediction, not so good:




I am trying not to freak out about the possibility of rain...
And about the fact that the Thunderstorm Probability went up from only 4% yesterday to 31% today!
There are so many things for me to finish getting ready...And so many things that are legit to stress over...And an act of God is not something I can control. So there is really no reason for me to stress over it. All I need is to have indoor and outdoor places that I like for photographs, so we will be covered for any weather situation...And then we will just go over to whichever location suites that day's weather conditions.

We are meeting with our photographer and videographer tonight. So I'm sure he has plenty of ideas of locations. :)


Also, we don't fly to Mexico for another 13 days....So Accuweather can only predict the weather for one of our 10 HoneyMoon days so far...And of course the weather is crappy on that day. :-P
I would hope out of 10 days we get a few days of decent weather! LOL


That weather forecast is actually for Cancun...Which is like a 20 minute drive to our resort...So I just assume that is close enough for an estimated weather forecast.


Anddddd now I have to get back to work. 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment