Sunday, August 1, 2010

20 Days Away...

OK This is INSANE! How can my wedding ONLY be 20 days away?!?!

A lot of the things I had been planning before we were even engaged, and even after we got engaged (295 days ago!) are all coming down to just 20 more days. So many idea have to be scrapped due to time or money constraints.

I am super excited to be getting my married in less than 3 weeks...But I would be totally lying if I said I wasn't stressed.


Response Cards were due yesterday...And of course I'm still chasing down answers.

But basically it looks like our original estimate of having 150 guests...Even after we extended the guest list quite a bit...Is still going to be around 150.

As of today, with added assumptions of responses of people we haven't heard back from...We have 144 "Yes" and 121 "No". And there are just a few more people I'm thinking might still say "Yes"...And the rest I assume are "No."

I mean the Invitations were mailed out 36 days ago...The people who were super excited about coming sent their cards back right after they got them.

So I think our original estimate of 150 was a really good guess!


My hair trial was supposed to be yesterday...But like an hour before the appointment, my hair dresser called me to say she hurt her back and had to reschedule my appointment. I'm getting so nervous, because I don't want to run out of time before getting an exactly perfect hair style before August 21st!!


We are meeting with our DJ tomorrow...So hopefully we'll get every song and all situated.



OH man...I have so much more to write about, but I am just way too busy! Sooo much left to do!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun. You are very very close. Enjoy these last few weeks. We also added a bunch of guests (about 30-45) after we mailed out invites and still ended up with our estimated number of 190 or so. Always seems to work out that way.

    ReplyDelete