Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nails revisited

I still haven't decided on how I want my nails or my girl's nails to look.
So of course I turned to Google Image Search.

As I mentioned before, I am not a fan of French Tips on myself...But I don't think I really have a choice when it comes to a classy bridal look.


Here are some photos I found...


I like these for me. Classy French Tips, yet with a bling/modern/sparkly/WOW factor!


I like these for me too. Same as above as far as sparkly classy French...And also has an added line of diamonds across each nail!



LOOK! I want diamonds on my toes, too! :) Hehe



Would it be weird if my girls got something like that?


Haha I don't see anything wrong with Hot Pink & Black nails! :-Þ
Granted, I currently have a Hot Pink Manicure & Pedicure (But no Black). LOL

I'm really starting to like the idea of the girls having Watermelon Pink Nails with Black Tips...And maybe a silver or white line separating the two colors, or just a squiggly design.
Unless that's too goth? Maybe they should get classic French light pink color with Watermelon Pink tips...But those colors might clash with each other.

Holy Cow. I cannot believe all of the decisions I still have left to make! WOW!

Anddddddd my wedding is in exactly 18 days! (Nails in 17 days)


No comments:

Post a Comment