Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nails Nails Nails!


I love love love how classy and elegant french tip nails look on every girl but me.
I don't know why. But for some reason every time I get french tip acrylics, I just cannot wait to go back to the nail place and get them repainted with a solid color. Or a solid color with a pretty design on them.

However, I think french tip nails will look best in wedding photos.

I do love getting french tip petticures...But instead of a white tip I usually get a sparkly silver. And I also don't get that light natural color base...I usually get a hot pink color.
I wonder how that would look on finger nails.


Below is a picture of pretty diamond french tip nails that if i can find a place to do that for me, I bet I could learn to love the french tip on me a bit more.
Pretty, right?
Look:




Or maybe a two-tone pink or other color 'french tip' nail?

OR maybe I can get solid hot pink nails (with perhaps some pretty silver designs) to match my possibly pink shoes. :)



These are kinda cute...I had a similar 'clay' flower on my nails for my High School Senior Prom..I think my nails also had silver 'whispy' designs too:


Source
{That website actually has a TON of pretty nails with those 3D flowers...So many that I don't feel like posting all of the pix.}

These are similar, but with two-tone pink french tip...The two-tone is another good idea to get in the wedding theme colors I think.
Look:

Source


I usually don't care for airbrushing. I have never gotten it because it looks too fake to me.
But these are kinda cute:



Source

I wouldn't get this combination of colors...But just the idea of different non-traditional french tip nails kinda thrills me a bit:


Source

I was contomplating how pink, black, and silver can all come together on a nail...This is an idea I suppose:
I don't know if I do want the black incorporated in my wedding nails or not. I guess it also depends on what my definite color theme is.

I think that these are classy and yet modern:



Source

These are kinda nice and kinda gaudy:


Source

Cute and simple:

I like these a lot. With the diamonds, but not so much the bow ties:

One of the nail places I went to the most on Long Island offered at least 20 different styles of french tip. And that was just the classy natural color with a white tip...They just had a lot of different ways to display the white tip. Anyway, I cannot seem to find anything similar to that online right now.
But I guess that 11 pictures for this entry is good enough for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment