Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The First Post

Hello.

My name is Christina. I am 24 years old. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from Utica College.
My boyfriend's name is Jon. He is 25 years old. He has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from SUNY IT.

We started dating on June 10, 2007.

I am starting this blog to write about Jon and myself.
(Actually I'm just too afraid to call it the "Wedding Planning Blog" that I really want to call it...For fear that I will jinx something...Since we are not officially engaged {yet}.)

You know those annoying little girl who have been planning their perfect fairytale wedding their entire life?
Yeah, that's totally me.

I can't help it...I am just absolutely obsessed with all things wedding!

I have always found it fun to plan every detail having to do with a wedding. (Both the reception and the ceremony.)


I have been helping some of my friends with their wedding planning...And while the planning has been making them so stressed and overwhelmed, it makes me so excited!

Of course, I am sure there is a big difference between planning for someone else, or just planning for fun...As I have been doing...As opposed to planning for myself for real.
And knowing how I get stressed easily, I probably will get stressed out when it comes time to plan for real.

Which is another reason why I am trying to get some of my planning done; so that when it comes time to plan for real, a lot of the planning could be all done.

Well that's the plan at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment