Friday, August 14, 2009

More Misc. Wedding Pix

I'm still determined to find a picture of a door between a bride and a groom, damnit!

In the meantime, I found this:



OK, so I wanted the point to be that they couldn't see each other...But, there is a door between them! You can't deny that! :)


So speaking of photographer.
I was thinking, I am definitely going to want photographs of me and my girls getting ready for my wedding...You know, getting our nails, hair, makeup all done up...And then whoever helping me put my dress on...Etc.

But I also want pictures of Jon getting ready with the guys.

I am not going to hire two photographers to be at each location am I?

What does everyone else usually do?

I guess I get the photographer to come to the location where I am getting ready, and a close friend or family member not in the bridal party can go to the location where Jon is getting ready and can hopefully take pictures for us.

Great, something new for me to stress out over now!


Let's see if I can find more happy pictures to look at and display...To help alleviate my suddenly high stress level.


OK, I totally want one of these "Carrying the bride over the threshold" pictures done:




OK I feel better now...Back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment