Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach & Lake Weddings

I have always dreamed of my big fancy princess white wedding.
To take place in a Roman Catholic Church. With a full mass.

Then I met Jon. He is not Catholic, or really all that religious.
He MIGHT compromise to have our wedding in a Catholic Church, if it is just a ceremony and not a full mass.

I used to be so baffled by anyone who wanted a barefoot wedding on a beach.
I always thought those were so casual, and would be better for a (God Forbid) second wedding...Where you probably already had your big fancy wedding and don't need to do it again.

Well, now the more I see pictures of gorgeous outdoors, lakefront, and beach weddings, the more I really would love to have one of those!
But you would just have to guarantee me gorgeous weather! :)

Then of course there is always the destination wedding idea, too.

Look how gorgeous these are:





Source



Source




Source





Source



Source



Source



Source



All of these pictures make my giddy and smile uncontrollably...Until I get all teary-eyed from said happiness.

Simply gorgeous! <3

2 comments:

  1. "He MIGHT compromise to have our wedding in a Catholic Church, if it is just a ceremony and not a full mass."

    Okay... I've been married 16 years (8/7/9). I grew up Catholic and so did my wife. I am happy that you have found the one you love. What you need to do, though, is to make sure all of your religion issues have been sorted out. When you have children, will you raise them Catholic? Will you attend Mass regularly? Will you have the children baptized and not just for the frills of pleasing other Catholics in your family. Here's the thing. Faith in God is the third element of a successful marriage. God, husband, wife. Serious. Good luck to both of you - I've never been to your website before - but I really hope you have it figured out. I know several families where either the wife or husband are not Catholic, do not receive Holy Communion but they go each week to Mass and demonstrate support for their children being raised Catholic. I hope "Jon" and you are able to find a sincere common ground. I think faith in God is much more important than religion. I wish you the best. If you're not seriously peeved that I wrote this comment: http://prhmusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I'm not peeved.
    I love to hear everyone's opinions and ideas...If I didn't want strangers reading any of my posts, I wouldn't have a public blog! :)


    Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment any time you want! :)

    ReplyDelete