Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Fun Wedding Stuff

And for the second time today, I just lost the wedding post I was writing and need to start over, yet again.

Basically, I was just posting some cute random wedding pictures to curb my wedding addiction for tonight.







I simply adore this picture!!
Those are my dream shoes...They have been for the past several years. I just love the ribbon and lace...And, well, just everything about them is so adorable!
Unfortunately, I have never been able to wear them because of my incredibly weak ankles. :(
So I have to wear flats (which I hate, since I am so short!) or thick heels that give my ankles better support.
So I just love that I found that someone used my dream pink stilettos for their wedding! :)






Yes, I admit that it is kinda tacky looking...And I don't think I am really digging the whole tree thing. BUT it is pink and has bling...So I figured, "Why not just post it?"



I kinda like that neat criss-cross thingy that's going on in the back at the bottom there.




And I guess that is about it for tonight's random wedding related photographs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment