Saturday, August 15, 2009

Castle and Mansion Wedding Venues

Jon, his parents, his brother, and I returned to his parent's house from the wedding we were at about 3 1/2 hours ago. And I have been in Wedding mode ever since!

Jon's mother and I have been looking up possible wedding venues. Mainly just for the reception, but they could accommodate ceremonies if we decide against a Church wedding.

We were trying to find castles or mansions.
Here are some that we liked:


Beardslee Castle in Little Falls, NY



Sonnenberg Gardens in Canandaigua, NY



Belhurst Castle in Geneva, NY




Esperanza Mansion in Bluff Point, NY

1 comment:

  1. Castle wedding venues are a dream! These pictures look so much like a fairytale. I love such places and what better place than this to say yes to the love of your life. I find castle weddings so very dreamy and romantic. I pray that I marry in a venue just like this and make a fairytale of my own.

    ReplyDelete