Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shoe Thoughts

I had always assumed that I would wear white or silver shoes with my wedding gown.

However, lately I have been seeing brides wearing all sorts of colored shoes under their gown.

Now, I absolutely ADORE the color pink...So I have been thinking that maybe I will wear cute pink heels on my gown.

If my colors end up having pink in them, then I can match my shoes to the theme...Or even wear the same shoes I have my girls wear.

Or even if my theme doesn't have pink in it, I love pink, so maybe I will wear pink shoes anyway.

Maybe I will have some pink in my gown? That can match the theme and tie in my colored shoes.
Most likely I will have a solid white gown...But just thinking out loud here.

Just another random thought to add to this "scrapbook."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment