Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wedding Dresses Part 1

I always pictured myself in a big poofy sparkly princessy wedding dress.
(What a description!)


You know, like these:



{You can click on any of the dresses for a much larger view...And you can see their beautiful details much better!}

However, one day it dawned on me; I am only 5 feet tall with a petite frame...
If I wear any of those gowns, the poof will engulf me!

I would end up looking like a cupcake!
Oh! I would end up looking like one of those cupcake dolls my sister and I used to play with when we were young...You know, those dolls that essentially get engulfed by their huge dress and then they turn into cupcakes?!

Come on, who remembers those?


Source



Source



Source




Source


How about now?


No?

Oh, OK.


Well, either way...I need a new wedding dress idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment