Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Last year I went to a couple of bridal shows with my friend Nina. (I can't believe she is finally getting married in two weeks!!)

Anyway, some of the vendors repeat at each show. And there was this one girl I remember who does graphic designs for invitations or wedding photos, etc.
And I remember how good her work was. And her husband, well fiancé at the time, works with her or was just helping out with her booth. Either way, they were a good looking couple and used their own pictures for the sample invitations.
And it turned out that she was showing the actual possibilities for invitations for her own wedding.

Anyway...My point is that I loved all the samples she had at her booth. It gave me ideas for invitations that I never thought of! And the reason I bring this up now is because her website is finally up and running. So I can look at the beautiful pictures again!



The thing I LOVE about those two ideas is that it is personalized by using a picture of the couple...And yet you don't see their faces. Which is perfect for me, 'cuz as I have mentioned in the past, Jon and I rarely have a decent picture of us together, because I usually hate how my face looks in pictures.


I think if someone took a candid picture of Jon and I, it would probably be better than when we try to pose for a picture. Because it can capture like our actual real expressions. And if we were smiling at each other or something, that would probably make an awesome picture...And look better because it would be natural as opposed to staged and stiff.


Examples of natural candid poses (Or maybe they were just really good at posing while looking like they weren't!) Either way, these are REALLY CUTE too:




As are these:







I am just so jealous at what a cute couple they are...And how good all of their photos came out!
(Haha I feel like such a stalker!)


Maybe when Jon and I go get professional engagement photos taken of us, we can FINALLY have a decent picture of us! Hehe Maybe.
*Crosses fingers*





*Source of all images in this post*

1 comment: