Friday, August 14, 2009

Photos I Love

Because I am a loser, I look through couples' engagement photos and wedding photos. Sometimes I know the couples...Sometimes I don't, but I like to look at them anyway.

Lately, I have been looking through the photos to see if there are any ideas that I like. Maybe I would come across a cute pose they set up for the bridal party, that I want to remember to tell my photographer to mimic.
Those are the type photos I think I will start to post here in the future too.

Hopefully that's not strange if I post other people's photos (I'll link to where I found it obviously)...And most of the pictures come off of photographer's webpages...So the couples know they are on the Internet.
But if anyone ever comes across a picture of them that I posted and they don't want me to, please let me know and I will take it right down. Thanks. :)

Look at the most perfect engagement photo I found:




Not gonna lie, I am soooo jealous!!
I wonder how long they had to wait for the wave to crash so perfectly against that rock!
I don't think it is photoshopped. Either way, I totally love it.

I love this next picture too!
This picture is so cute and unique:





No comments:

Post a Comment