Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Color Inspirations

All day long today I have been doing work (you know, like you should be doing at your job) and then I kept rewarding myself by doing wedding stuff (you know, like you shouldn't be doing at your job.)
Well I made this really nice post about different wedding color inspirations.
But I guess karma is a bitch...And my computer froze and I lost the entry. I have some of the photographs still, but now I will have to search for all of the sources to give credit to. I can't just look up in my Internet History...Because I disabled it so if anyone looked at my computer they wouldn't see all of those wedding websites that I go to, but shouldn't be.
Is it ironic that I had a computer problem at work, when I work as a computer technician?

Anyway, here are a few of the wedding themes and color schemes that I like (that I can find right now):





AQUA AND CHOCOLATE WEDDING COLOURS

















After I decided on a couple that I wanted to post, I tried to group them by color theme for more efficiency.
Now back to work...And I will look up more color schemes at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment