Friday, August 21, 2009

Bridal Party Dresses

I always planned on having my girls wear matching dresses in matching colors. With the exception of my Maid of Honor's dress differing slightly from the Brides Maids.
For example, they could all have the same color and same style dress...But say my MOH has a halter top and the other girls have strapless.

I have seen plenty of weddings where the dresses are identical except the MOH's dress is a slightly different color.

I have also seen weddings where all the girls (MOH or bridesmaid) have the same color, and everyone has a different style dress.

I don't know why, but I just really want uniformity. (Right down to matching necklaces and if not identical, then extremely similar hairstyles.)


I have seen this particular dress advertised many times, but never really gave it a second thought. But for some reason, today it seemed extra interesting to me.

This is the email I received this morning:


Then the rest of the images are from their website:






And look at all of the colors it comes in:



So I don't know if I would would make all the girls decide on one style between them all and then my MOH pick a different way to wear it.
But with that many different ways to wear one dress, it almost seems like maybe they should all pick whatever way is best flattering for them.

Like the website says:
"As a bridesmaid’s dress, the twist wrap dress offers each member of the bridal party the opportunity to create a unique style that suits their body. The twist wrap dress is also the perfect item for the bride to bring on her honeymoon as it is constructed of a luxurious hand washable Matte Jersey. There are an infinite number of ways to wrap the twist dress. "

Once again, today's blog entry was just another 'scrapbook' thought to organize an idea I came across. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment