Monday, August 17, 2009

Photo Booth Continued...

OK OK OK
I know I have to get back to work and all...But I just can't believe how much I have just fallen in LOVE with that photo booth company!!
I cannot get over it!
I was sooooo gung ho about not wanting a photo booth at my wedding, that I never even mentioned the idea to Jon to see how he felt about it! Haha

Now, I absolutely have to mention this to him tonight! :)

I mean look how cute:


And even though I love being crafty...And I can think of a lot of cute favors to give out at my wedding...How adorable would that be for everyone to take home? And since you get 6 different poses, you can keep changing the people they take pictures with!
Or they can just keep going back (from what I understand from the website) for an unlimited amount of times!!


The site says it requires a non-refundable $500 deposit...So I wonder how much more the cost is, in addition to the deposit.


Haha

I am so giddy and excited over this new idea now!

I am in L.O.V.E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment