Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding TV Shows

My guilty pleasure used to be MTV's Engaged and Underage...But I haven't seen that show on in years now.


But there are still a lot of wedding TV shows on that I absolutely LOVEEEEE!!!


Here is a list of some of the shows I watch (in no particular order):

1) Say Yes to the Dress
2) Platinum Weddings
3) Bridezillas
4) Whose Wedding is it anyway?



And to tie in my LOVE of weddings and my LOVE of cake decorating (yes, I decorate cakes for an expensive hobby) WE has a show called Amazing Wedding Cakes.



I am so addicted, I can watch these shows all day long.
Ask Jon, he has to live with it. :-P


Are there any other shows I forgot to mention?
Well I know there are others that I don't like as much...But I might have left out others that I do enjoy. But those are the top ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment