Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Photos!

Noooo...Not our Wedding Photos! Hehe

I thought it would be appropriate to post some pictures of Jon and I at weddings.


This is Jon and I at Jen & Joe's wedding. Joe is Jon's cousin, and also his absolute best friend.
Jen and Joe were married on June 20, 2009. Jon was one of the groomsmen.








The first picture was at the ceremony...The second picture was at the reception.




Jon's friends Jared and Crystal got engaged when Jon and I first started dating...And I have been waiting in anticipation for their wedding ever since!
Well we recently found out that there wedding is going to be on August 29, 2009...The same day as another wedding we were invited to; Nina and Greg. Jon, Nina, Greg, and I have all hung out together many times...so I know Jon wanted to go to their wedding. But Jon has known Jared for many years, and he is one of his groomsmen, so he has to go to that wedding. And I am very good friends with Nina, so I have to go to that wedding. It's a shame because I would have loved to go to Jared and Crystal's wedding, too.
But Jon will go to his alone. And I will go to mine alone. :(


On August 15, 2009 we are going to our second wedding together...For a friend of Jon's that he went to school with.

We also have ANOTHER wedding to go to in October 2009 for a close friend of his family.
(Not to mention one in May 2010 that we are already invited to for another close friend of his family.)


Hopefully all of these happy wedding vibes will rub off onto Jon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment