Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Cupcakes and Cookies

Another wedding trend, as of late, is wedding cupcakes.
Lately I was considering the idea.
However I would NOT be doing wedding cupcakes in lieu of a wedding cake...It would be in addition to.

I came up with the idea after a lot of people have asked me if I will be making my own wedding cake.
While I am capable of doing so, I fear that I will be too stressed, nervous, and busy from all of the other wedding planning details, to be able to make my own wedding cake.
So I was thinking maybe I can make some elegant cupcakes to put out in addition to a wedding cake.

Another big trend has been candy bars...
And then of course the ever popular Italian pastries and desserts and such.

So maybe I will buy a wedding cake and make my own additional cupcakes and desserts. Just a thought.

Here are some cute cupcakes I have come across:



Source



Source




Source




Source





Source




Source



Source





Source



These cookies are too adorable not to share:





Source



Source




Source




Source





Source



Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment