Friday, August 14, 2009

Pictures I want to replicate

I would just like to thank all of the strangers who post their wedding pictures on the Internet...I would also like to thank Google for making it easy for me to search wedding images!


About a year ago I remember coming across a lot of wedding photos that I fell in love with, and want to replicate at my own wedding. Every now and then I mention to Jon, "Remember the way they posed in that picture? We need to remember it for our wedding!"
I didn't save any of those pictures back then, so I am searching Google for pictures close to what I remember loving.


Here is a similar one to the picture I like.
I guess it is a popular idea, but I still love it.

The basic gist is that all of the men (groomsmen, ushers, ring bearer, father of the bride, father of the groom, the mailman...You know whatever guys you want. LOL) hold up the bride. Like maybe she lays on her side and they each stand in a line and hold her up.

Pretty much just like this:




Another picture I saw online somewhere a long long time ago and immediately fell head-over-heels in LOVE with was of the bride and groom. But it must have been taken before the ceremony, when tradition says that they still cannot see each other yet. So you can see the side of a door, and the bride is on one side of it and the groom is on the other side of it. So they still cannot see each other yet...And I think they were holding hands. Or maybe they just had their hands placed on each of their sides of the door.
Either way, I liked that a lot.


Any now I'm really sad...Because Google doesn't seem to know what I am looking for. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment