Thursday, August 6, 2009

Color Ideas

Seeing that last article about how pink can be sophisticated for a wedding makes me soooo happy!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely adore the color pink...All shades of pink!
It's just one of those things I will never grow out of.

I would love to tie the color pink into my wedding...Without making Jon want to shoot himself (as a guy, who wants to be the pink-wearing groom?!)

Plus, as much as I love pink princess things and hearts and all that...I don't want like pink hearts hanging up around the reception hall...Making it look like some lame Junior High School Valentines Day Dance! Or anything dumb like that.

But I have been thinking about pink and black or pink and brown as possible color schemes.

I used to think that black was taboo for weddings...Since it is the common color for a funeral.
I used to think I would be pissed if people wore black to my wedding.

Now, however, I have grown to see how elegant, classy, and sophisticated having black at your wedding can be.



Also, pink doesn't have to be dominant and overbearing either...Black or Brown can be the main color with pink accents and highlights.
Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment