Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chocolate Wedding Cake

I think about the only definite wedding decision that Jon and I have made is about our wedding cake flavor.
We have 100% agreed on having a chocolate wedding cake.
(Granted we haven't been to any cake tastings yet, so we might still have to decide on a particular variety of chocolate flavored cake.)

It's just that we have been to so many weddings where the cake might have looked nice, but sure did not taste nice!
It's not even that we are chocolate people and the cake was vanilla so we didn't care for it...I mean, I am a hardcore cake baker...I have eaten my share of cakes that weren't always my favorite flavor.
But for some reason, I just have yet to attend a wedding with a cake that I enjoy.

Anyway, Jon and I have yet to decide if we will go semi-traditional with the cake frosted white...Or continue our non-traditional cake route with chocolate or colored frosting.
ALSO, if brown is in our color scheme, then having a chocolate colored cake would fit the theme, AND taste of yummy chocolate! :)

I just came across this cake and thought it was neat looking:



No comments:

Post a Comment