Friday, August 28, 2009

David's Bridal Bridesmaid Dresses

Various Bridesmaid dresses that I like from David's Bridal:


In Watermelon




In Candy Pink




In Rose Petal




In Azalea




In Mermaid



In Cornflower

In Oasis
I LOVE that rhinestone brooch!!



In Pool




In Blue Velvet


I've been to two green themed weddings and two purple themed weddings.
Neither of those are for me.
However this purple combo is really pretty:


Purple


I never ever dreamed of having my girls be in anything other than a solid color. Well maybe a combination of like two solid colors...But definitely not a print.
Well, I must admit, that these floral dresses are growing on me a bit:


Floral


And here is another pattern that I like:



In Watermelon

Is it alright if I am not the only one in white? I think in this case it might be because it is not solid white...And she would be in my bridal party. If some guest showed up in sold white, we would probably have some issues...


Of course now I think the only issue I am having is, how to pick a color! Look at all of the gorgeous colors I picked in the previous post and in this post!! I veered away from only picking pinks, to try to give myself different ideas. But now I love them all!
How is a girl to choose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment