Friday, August 13, 2010

Only 8 More Days!!

I forgot to mention that when we met with the photographer on Tuesday, we had to make some sad decisions. The Ceremony will be anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour long. Which really only leaves about half an hour to get all of the formal photographs in the Church taken care of after the ceremony before people start arriving and setting up for the 4pm Mass. So in order to stay on schedule we had to eliminate the Receiving Line and the guests blowing bubbles at us as we leave the Church. Unfortunately, I have already purchased over 150 bubbles.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe our guests can wait for us outside of the Church until we are done with photographs, and then blow bubbles at us as we're getting into the limo? I don't know. My photographer said he doesn't care for the "blowing bubbles" shots...But I've seen some really nice photos that made me like it. We could have done rose petals instead...But I don't know, I bought bubbles. But at this point, it's a time-constraint...Not a 'need a different object to throw' issue.

So that's that. I guess we won't know what will happen until we see how the day is going. And whether or not things are going exactly as planned with the timeline. (ie, if the ceremony starts on time, etc.)


Good news though, I had my REAL final dress fitting this morning. And my dress looks wonderful! :)
Yay!


And some more happy news (but I'll try not to get too excited, just in case) the weather changed again! LMAO And this time for the better! :)

Check it out:













I've never been to Mexico, so I don't know anything about the weather there. But I have been to Florida...So if it's anything like Florida's weather, it can be pouring rain one second and then dry and hot like nothing ever happened, the very next minute.
So I'll try not to think too much about the rain in the forecast ruining our HoneyMoon.

The lady who made our invitations said they went to the Bahamas for their HoneyMoon last year...And it was miserable nasty rainy weather the entire time. I don't know how many days they went for, but that still sucks.

Hopefully 10 days is long enough for us to have some decent weather.

Accu is still the only site that will show Cancun forecasts until probably tomorrow.

1 comment: