Friday, August 6, 2010

SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT!!

Here are some updates from this week's fiascoes.

Wednesday Morning I get a call from my Priest that he can no longer marry us. His grandmother is very ill and he wants to go to Poland to visit her before it's too late. So obviously that is a really good excuse and I don't blame him. But I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't almost start to cry.
But he found us a replacement and we met with him Wednesday night and went over all of the Ceremony details. And I think everything will work out.


Last night was my first (and should have been only) hair trial. As everyone knows, I have been indecisive about how I wanted my hair. And basically the styles I really liked my hairdresser said were either out of style or won't go good with my halter top. So finally I went with a mostly up-do and just a tiny bit of curls hanging.
I'll post photos later. But let's just say that I was less than pleased.

I couldn't really tell at the salon if I liked it or not. She kept saying to keep in mind how different it will look when I have makeup and my dress on.
So I drove home, put on my dress, and freaked out!

I hated my hair, and my dress didn't fit!

So of course I'm home alone, so what could I do? I ripped off my tiara and veil (that were so carefully pinned into my head for my drive home...So my Mom could see them later when she got home.) I threw off my dress. And just staired in the mirror, and hysterically cried for like an hour.

Last Friday was my final dress fitting, and everything looked perfect!
I didn't look fat, she had sewed in small cups so I didn't have to wear a bra, and everything was absolutely great.

But for some reason, in a week's time, the back got too tight and it zips and all but looks like my back is being squeezed into it...And the front looks like my boobs shrunk 10 cup sizes! And it just doesn't sit flush against me anymore.

Yes, I have been hardcore dieting...But I've only lost maybe 2 pounds since last week. So there is really no reason for the dress to look so big on top. It just is NOT falling right.
I also look really 'hippy' and kinda fat in it now for some reason.
And how did the back get so tight and uncomfortable in just a few days?!


I am so glad that I had a hair trial, because otherwise I might not have put my gown back on until the morning of the wedding!
So we called my seamstress this morning and she is going to be able to see me Tuesday morning...And hopefully fix everything to make it look great again!

And I have a second hair trial next Saturday.
This time I am doing the original style I wanted.
With some curls hanging in front (she said that is out of style, I think it looks cute) And half my hair up and half my hair down (she said the down hair will cover my halter too much). But with my dress on last night, I played with my hair...And I think the down hair looks just fine and doesn't cover the halter too much. Yes, it covers it some, but not too much. Plus, it's a style that is much more ME and is going to make me happy.

I know everyone probably just thinks I'm going all Bridezilla and crazy...But I'm not! I'm just freaking out over last-minute drama. My Mom totally agreed that my dress no longer fits right.
We are both completely baffled as to what the heck happened. And we both agreed that my hair trial was a disaster and that the style I did myself when I got home was way better.


Only 15 days until my wedding...I reallllllllyyyyyyy hope nothing else goes wrong!


Another thing...My cousin wants me to go get a professional facial tomorrow, in preparation of making my skin look it's best for my big day!
So I made an appointment...But I am not 100% sure if I want to keep it or not.
I have never had a professional facial...And I've heard they make you look really bright red, and make you break out more.
Um, why would I want to break out more?!
I have really sensitive skin...So I'm pretty scared about that.
And I cannot decide if I want to go through with tomorrow's appointment or not.

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment