Monday, September 21, 2009

Bridesmaid Shoes

Remember this bridesmaid outfit I liked?



How funny is it that I accidentally found these shoes:











It is probably too much to wear together. But it just matches so perfectly! Considering they are completely different designers and everything.
But the solid black skirt would break up too much pink and black lace...Right?
Haha Well, if my girls won't wear it, I should just buy the outfit for myself to wear somewhere! ;)


IF in the odd chance that the whole outfit and shoe combination does look good together...AND IF in the even odder chance that my girls are willing to wear it, then I would totally get those shoes for my wedding shoes to match them!

Unless a white gown and pink & black shoes don't look right?
Pink with white lace would match my wedding gown...But I love pink and black.

PLUS, pink and black is a total option for my wedding colors...So even if the girls don't wear that dress or shoes, I can still wear those shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment