Thursday, September 17, 2009

Invitations & Save-The-Dates




OK, so I personally wouldn't use that pattern for my Wedding Invitation...But maybe my Bridal Shower or Thank Yous.
I just think the pattern is so pretty.
But maybe it's just the little pink-loving girly girl still in me.


I think that is a cute Save-The-Date...And despite it being pink, I think it isn't as babyish as some of the others I kinda like. Hehe
(Yes, it took all of the strength I have to resist the urge to post the cute Cinderella themed princess fairytale Invitations and Save-The-Dates!)




Well, that magnet is direct and to the point, huh?!



Too Valentine's Day looking?
Well at least it is polite and says, "please".



How adorable is that for a destination wedding?!
I think I am in LOVE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment